AIMP v3.60 Build 1502
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
What's new in AIMP v3.60 Build 1502
- Common: 3rd party libraries have been updated
- Common: Parser for CUE formats now ignores an empty fields
- Playlist: Performance of builder for shuffle queue has been increased at 3 times
- Fixed: Playlist - title of remove file confirmation dialog window contains information about the playable file instead of application title
- Fixed: Playlist name was not changed after save the playlist to external file with different name
- Fixed: Plugins - few small bugs in API were fixed
- Fixed: Plugins - Last.fm - tracks that contains a "%" symbol cannot be scrabbled
- Fixed: Plugins - Last.fm - no information about the user in the "information about file" dialog
- Small bugs and defects were fixed
Full list of changes you can find here.
- Multiformat Playback:
. CDA, .AAC, .AC3, .APE, .DTS, .FLAC, .IT, . MIDI, .MO3, .MOD, .M4A, .M4B, .MP1, .MP2, . MP3,
.MPC, .MTM, .OFR, .OGG, .OPUS, .RMI, .S3M, .SPX, .TAK, .TTA, .UMX, . WAV, . WMA, .WV, .XM
- Output supports
DirectSound / ASIO / WASAPI / WASAPI Exclusive
- 18-band equalizer and built-in sound effects
Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed, Bass, Enhancer, Voice Remover
- 32-bit audio processing
For the best quality!
- Work with multiple playlists
While one plays - you work with another
- Great functionality and user-friendly interface
- Creating bookmarks and playback queue
- CUE Sheets supports
- Support for plugins
You can add new utils or extend already existing
- LastFM Scrobbler
- Multi-user mode support
Are several users working with one computer? This is no problem!
- Multilanguage interface
Configure local and global hotkeys as you wish!
- Files search
Search files on all opened playlists
- Flexible programm options
We have 169 guests online