AIMP v3.60 Build 1465
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
What's new in AIMP v3.60 Build 1465
- Fixed: Sound Engine - some resampling artifacts can be heard when playing tracker music
- Fixed: Sound Engine - wrong playback position is displaying in skin elements after restart the application if it was paused before restart
- Fixed: Playlist - order of the groups is inverted after moving it via drag-n-drop if groups are collapsed
- Fixed: Skin Engine - parser fails on some correct expressions
- Small bugs and defects were fixed
Full list of changes you can find here.
- Multiformat Playback:
. CDA, .AAC, .AC3, .APE, .DTS, .FLAC, .IT, . MIDI, .MO3, .MOD, .M4A, .M4B, .MP1, .MP2, . MP3,
.MPC, .MTM, .OFR, .OGG, .OPUS, .RMI, .S3M, .SPX, .TAK, .TTA, .UMX, . WAV, . WMA, .WV, .XM
- Output supports
DirectSound / ASIO / WASAPI / WASAPI Exclusive
- 18-band equalizer and built-in sound effects
Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed, Bass, Enhancer, Voice Remover
- 32-bit audio processing
For the best quality!
- Work with multiple playlists
While one plays - you work with another
- Great functionality and user-friendly interface
- Creating bookmarks and playback queue
- CUE Sheets supports
- Support for plugins
You can add new utils or extend already existing
- LastFM Scrobbler
- Multi-user mode support
Are several users working with one computer? This is no problem!
- Multilanguage interface
Configure local and global hotkeys as you wish!
- Files search
Search files on all opened playlists
- Flexible programm options
We have 168 guests online