AIMP v3.55 Build 1350
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
What's new in AIMP v3.55 Build 1350
- * Sound Engine: Options Dialog - list of supported formats is populated now on demand, not at Options Dialog initialization
- * Sound Engine: Radio capture - maximum delay before start record new track has been increased to 30 seconds.
- * Sound Engine: Radio Capture - CUE sheet is now stored on the hard drive after each track
- * Sound Engine: Compatibility with Remote Desktop Assistant has been improved (for WASAPI interface)
- * Playlist: an empty playlists with non-empty preimage setting will not be deleted now on closing the application
- * Playlist: Advanced search is now show last search query
- * Tag Editor: Support for non-english URLs - the URL will be automatically converted to punycode and vice versa.
- Fixed: Common - tray icon flashes during program startup
- Fixed: Common - player is minimized to tray instead of taskbar in some cases
- Fixed: Sound Engine - output settings are resets at some devices when opening the Options Dialog
- Fixed: Playlist - the remove file confirmation dialog does not restore focus after closing
- Fixed: Tag Editor - album art from ID3v2.4 tag cannot be read in some cases
- Fixed: Tag Editor - file in FLAC format cannot be read by player, if embedded CUE has been remove via AIMP Tag Editor
- Fixed: Plugins - The Information Line flashes on display, if it has been hidden by mouse before that
- Fixed: small bugs
Full list of changes you can find here.
- Multiformat Playback:
. CDA, .AAC, .AC3, .APE, .DTS, .FLAC, .IT, . MIDI, .MO3, .MOD, .M4A, .M4B, .MP1, .MP2, . MP3,
.MPC, .MTM, .OFR, .OGG, .OPUS, .RMI, .S3M, .SPX, .TAK, .TTA, .UMX, . WAV, . WMA, .WV, .XM
- Output supports
DirectSound / ASIO / WASAPI / WASAPI Exclusive
- 18-band equalizer and built-in sound effects
Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed, Bass, Enhancer, Voice Remover
- 32-bit audio processing
For the best quality!
- Work with multiple playlists
While one plays - you work with another
- Great functionality and user-friendly interface
- Creating bookmarks and playback queue
- CUE Sheets supports
- Support for plugins
You can add new utils or extend already existing
- LastFM Scrobbler
- Multi-user mode support
Are several users working with one computer? This is no problem!
- Multilanguage interface
Configure local and global hotkeys as you wish!
- Files search
Search files on all opened playlists
- Flexible programm options
We have 164 guests online