AIMP v3.55 Build 1345
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
What's new in AIMP v3.55 Build 1345
- * Equalizer Presets Dialog: Alphabetical sorting of presets is default now
- * Equalizer Presets Dialog: Incremental search has been added
- * Player: Compatibility with the Zaycev.fm service has been improved
Skin Engine: Added an ability to resize animator control
- Fixed: Sound Engine - ASIO - few bugs with playback resuming on some devices
- Fixed: Sound Engine - the program sometimes hangs during playback
- Fixed: Sound Engine - scratches can be heard on some tracks if the normalization by amplitude effect is active
- Fixed: Sound Effects - mixing options apply incorrectly
- Fixed: Plugins - Alarm Clock - another playlist starts playing, if selected playlist has been never activated after restart of the program
- Fixed: Player - The QFI window doesn't appear at the first time in some cases
- Fixed: Player - default folder for internet radio capture is stored to configuration file
- Fixed: Playlist - focus and playback cursor are reseted after synchronization with the preimage.
- Fixed: Skin Engine - the value of the PeakSegmentation property isn't taken into account
- Fixed: Skin Engine - behavior of child window is broken after closing the window via Alt+F4
- Fixed: Skin Engine - bugs with initialization of default values for controls on program startup
Full list of changes you can find here.
- Multiformat Playback:
. CDA, .AAC, .AC3, .APE, .DTS, .FLAC, .IT, . MIDI, .MO3, .MOD, .M4A, .M4B, .MP1, .MP2, . MP3,
.MPC, .MTM, .OFR, .OGG, .OPUS, .RMI, .S3M, .SPX, .TAK, .TTA, .UMX, . WAV, . WMA, .WV, .XM
- Output supports
DirectSound / ASIO / WASAPI / WASAPI Exclusive
- 18-band equalizer and built-in sound effects
Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed, Bass, Enhancer, Voice Remover
- 32-bit audio processing
For the best quality!
- Work with multiple playlists
While one plays - you work with another
- Great functionality and user-friendly interface
- Creating bookmarks and playback queue
- CUE Sheets supports
- Support for plugins
You can add new utils or extend already existing
- LastFM Scrobbler
- Multi-user mode support
Are several users working with one computer? This is no problem!
- Multilanguage interface
Configure local and global hotkeys as you wish!
- Files search
Search files on all opened playlists
- Flexible programm options
We have 174 guests online