AIMP v3.00 Build 976
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
What's new in AIMP v3.00 Build 976
Since the advent of the first public test version of the program took more than year - during which time much has been improved, many bug fixes, and some units had been completely rewritten from scratch.
Some of the major features in AIMP3 (compared with AIMP2):
- New style of both the program and the project in whole
- New version of skin-engine - focus to modern versions Windows
- Own sound engine - output using ASIO / WASAPI / DirectSound methods
- Playlists - Added "Single playlist mode"
- Playlists - Added ability to lock playlist from changes
- Playlists - Added ability to set individual appearance settings for every playlist
- Playlists - Extended functionality for working with groups
- Support of surround sound 5.1 / 7.1
- Completely redesigned the Audio Library
- Full support of the ReplayGain
- Plugins API has been redesigned
- Usability has been improved
In anticipation of the New Year holidays, we would like to announce you about release version of AIMP3.
- Crystal-clear sound, technology of reproduction essentially differs from Winamp and WMP
- Sensitive equalizer
- A maximum of functionality from a minimum of resources
- The minimal consumption of system resources
- Multilingual support
- Support of set of formats of audio
- Adjustment of global and local hot keys (patterns from WinAmp and WMP)
- Flexible options of the program and various covers will allow you to make A.I.M.P. completely individual
- Support of plug-ins with which help it is possible to expand opportunities of the program
- The audioconverter codes music from the most different formats in wma, mp3, wav, ogg
- Plus many more !