What's new in iTunes 12.4.1
This update addresses a number of problems where iTunes doesn’t work as expected with VoiceOver. It also restores the option to Reset Plays and fixes the following issues:
- Up Next may have unexpectedly played songs added together in the incorrect order.
- iTunes was prevented from crossfading between songs.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
iTunes is a free app that lets you organize and play digital music and video on your computer. It’s also a store that has everything you need to be entertained. That makes it the perfect place to listen, watch, read, play, explore, and shop.
- Organize your music into playlists
- Edit file information
- Record compact discs
- Copy files to an iPod or other digital audio player
- Purchase music and videos on the Internet through the built-in iTunes store
- Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music
- Encode music into a number of different audio formats.