foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
What's new in Foobar2000 1.3.16
foobar2000 change log - version 1.3.16
- Fixed horrible, horrible bug with inverted checkmarks in advanced preferences at 150% text size.
- Network streaming: added handlers for more HTTP redirect codes.
- Fixed foobar2000 process not setting its working directory to its installation location on startup.
- FLAC tagging fixes.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
We have 224 guests online