foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
What's new in Foobar2000 1.3.12
foobar2000 change log - version 1.3.12
- Corrected various 1.3.11 pause regressions.
- Corrected “remove tags” on MP4/M4A files incorrectly showing that the file still has some metadata immediately after the removal.
- Flat equalizer now produces bit identical stream.
- Prevented clobbering of iTunes “Encoding Params” tag on MP4/M4A tag update.
- Now using WavPack5 decoder with support for files larger than 4 gigabytes.
- Updated ZIP archive reader now supports ZIP files larger than 4 gigabytes.
- Added support for Matroska/ALAC files.
- Fixed multichannel ALAC channel order bugs.
- Fixed multichannel WavPack in Matroska.
- Improved handling of various malformed files (Matroska, AAC).
- Made files with extreme sample rates (>200KHz) playable through standard DirectSound output, resampler activated automatically if needed.
- FLAC “Remove tags” no longer erases the “tool” field.
- Reverted 1.3.11 FLAC tag updater tweaks. Removal of padding will be added as a separate feature later.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
We have 213 guests online