foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
What's new in Foobar2000 1.3.11
foobar2000 change log - version 1.3.11
- Fixed dBpoweramp/SSRC resampler glitching in extreme upsampling cases.
- Fixed misbehavior of FFmpeg -strict level override option.
- Writing of SoundCheck tags [experimental] as well as batch copying ReplayGain to SoundCheck.
- Fixed “Remove tags” not removing every possible tag type with FLAC and M4A formats.
- Fixed Properties dialog locking up on certain metadata.
- Made cuesheet & chapter edit operations automatically update affected playlists.
- Fixed Ctrl+A in various multiline editboxes, Properties dialog and its sub-dialogs in particular.
- Improved compatibility with certain malformed M4A files.
- Fixed Equalizer bug causing inconsistent file lengths when batch converting.
- Made internet radio streams disconnect/reconnect on pause/unpause.
- Implemented updated Opus ReplayGain specification.
- Improved properties dialog info display of Opus files.
- Fixed a random crash regression from 1.3.10.
- Fixed reading of Apple gapless information from specific old M4A files.
- Fixed a rare lockup when batch moving/renaming/copying a lot of files.
- Updated FFmpeg to 3.1.2.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
We have 217 guests online