foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
What's new in Foobar2000 1.3.8
foobar2000 change log - version 1.3.8
- Made playback over HTTP automatically retry dropped connections.
- New ReplayGain playback mode picking album/track gain depending on current playback order.
- Improved handling of malformed AIFF files.
- Prevented “Open” etc dialog lockup when last used folder is on a nonworking net share referenced by raw IP.
- FFmpeg updated to 2.6.1
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
We have 160 guests online