foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
What's new in Foobar2000 1.3.5
foobar2000 change log - version 1.3.5
- Fixed deadlock when encountering an incomplete multi-part RAR file.
- Internal changes for the upcoming ABX component update.
- Added “Show now playing in playlist” menu command (hidden by default, useful mostly for binding shortcuts)
- Fixed inconsistent capitalization of some menu items.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
We have 181 guests online