foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
What's new in Foobar2000 1.3.3
foobar2000 change log - version 1.3.3
- Converter: added AAC (iTunes), AAC (FDK) and AAC (Winamp/FhG)
- Winamp/FhG mode added in beta 2.
- Updated FFmpeg to 2.3 [1.3.3 final].
- ReplayGain scanner: added an override for treating extreme peaks as errors.
- Default User Interface: improved handling of high DPI displays, added high-resolution button images.
- Corrected MP3 seeking performance regression from 1.3, file caching related.
- “Save Playlist” commands now remember the last used format [1.3.3 final].
- Added an option not to transfer tags when converting [1.3.3 final].
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
We have 225 guests online