foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
What's new in Foobar2000 1.2.9
foobar2000 change log - version 1.2.9
- Cosmetic fixes:
- ReplayGain scanner context menu tweaks - “Remove ReplayGain Info” grayed out when there's nothing to remove.
- Made batch picture attach related commands appear in more cases where they didn't appear in previous versions.
- Fixed incompatibility with vgmstream input plug-in
- Files with .afc extension that are not recognized by standard decoders can now be handled by third party decoders.
- Workaround for buggy ID3v2 readers (Windows Explorer) - Front Cover is now always stored first.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
We have 187 guests online