foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
What's new in Foobar2000 1.2.6
foobar2000 change log - version 1.2.6
- Windows 8 “connected standby” countermeasures:
- Option to keep display up while playing - seems to be the only way to prevent Windows desktop apps from being shut down while the machine turns idle
- Fixed misbehavior when updating attached pictures in files with ID3v2.2 tags.
- ReplayGain tagging now works with AIFF.
- Fixed crashing when embedding specific picture files into Ogg Vorbis files.
- Attached picture manager dialog tweaks.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
We have 176 guests online