foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
What's new in Foobar2000 1.2.4
foobar2000 change log - version 1.2.4
- ReplayGain scanner improvements:
- Improved speed.
- No longer ignores up to 100ms of last audio data.
- Faster SSE-optimized codepaths for various sample type conversions; most notably more efficient handling of 24-bit content.
- Option to verify integrity of played files and report errors immediately (however it does not check whole-file checksums).
- Fixed status bar glitch with misplaced volume icon.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
We have 110 guests online