foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
What's new in Foobar2000 1.2.1
foobar2000 change log - version 1.2.1
- Bug fix: Menu commands to switch between playback output devices not entirely working.
- Bug fix: Incorrect decode of odd/malformed Vorbis files.
- Bug fix: Archive Reader DLL was accidentally made dependant on MSVCR100.DLL in 1.2.
- Improved compatibility with malformed AIFF files.
- Bug fix: 1.2 regression - some filesystem operations in monitored folders would cause foobar2000 to crash.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
We have 120 guests online