foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
What's new in Foobar2000 1.1.14a
foobar2000 change log - version 1.1.14a
- Added support for the IETF Opus codec.
- Improved compliance of ReplayGain tagging for Opus files (beta 2).
- More robust handling of ID3v2.3 TDAT frames (beta 2).
- Added Opus encoding support in Converter (requires external opusenc.exe binary) (beta 3).
- Fixed a deadlock when reading strange/corrupted zip files (final).
- Fixed a rare deadlock related to updating tags on the file being currently played.
- Fixed a rare deadlock related to starting/stopping playback.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
We have 95 guests online