What's new in iTunes 12.6.1
iTunes 12.6.1 includes "minor app and performance improvements." More specific details on those improvements are not available.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
AIMP v4.13 build 1895
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
What's new in AIMP v4.13 build 1895
- Audio Converter:
MP3 format is now distributed with app
- Fixed: Player - an issue with opening files from AIMP's context menu that integrated to Windows Explorer
- Fixed: plugins - API - adding files to playlist with the AIMP_PLAYLIST_ADD_FLAGS_FILEINFO flag produces internal exception in some cases
- Small bugs were fixed
Full list of changes you can find here.
foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
What's new in Foobar2000 1.3.15
foobar2000 change log - version 1.3.15
- Improved compatibility with certain internet radio stations.
- Tag manipulation improvements.
- When editing tags of iTunes-encoded M4A files, excess padding (often as much as 32 kilobytes) will be removed.
- Better handling of WMA “rating” field.
- Default UI album art viewer now less likely to make app unresponsive when attempting to load pictures from a lagging network share.
- Embedded album art loading performance tweaks.
- Updated FLAC library (1.3.2)
- Updated zlib (1.2.11)
- Updated FFmpeg (3.2.4)
- Unicode filenames within ZIP files now work correctly.
- Added “skip all” button to Converter overwrite prompt dialog.
- Fixed resampler configuration sample rate pickers not allowing more than five digits.
Page 3 of 79