foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
What's new in Foobar2000 1.3.11
foobar2000 change log - version 1.3.11
- Fixed dBpoweramp/SSRC resampler glitching in extreme upsampling cases.
- Fixed misbehavior of FFmpeg -strict level override option.
- Writing of SoundCheck tags [experimental] as well as batch copying ReplayGain to SoundCheck.
- Fixed “Remove tags” not removing every possible tag type with FLAC and M4A formats.
- Fixed Properties dialog locking up on certain metadata.
- Made cuesheet & chapter edit operations automatically update affected playlists.
- Fixed Ctrl+A in various multiline editboxes, Properties dialog and its sub-dialogs in particular.
- Improved compatibility with certain malformed M4A files.
- Fixed Equalizer bug causing inconsistent file lengths when batch converting.
- Made internet radio streams disconnect/reconnect on pause/unpause.
- Implemented updated Opus ReplayGain specification.
- Improved properties dialog info display of Opus files.
- Fixed a random crash regression from 1.3.10.
- Fixed reading of Apple gapless information from specific old M4A files.
- Fixed a rare lockup when batch moving/renaming/copying a lot of files.
- Updated FFmpeg to 3.1.2.
AIMP v4.10 build 1827
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
What's new in AIMP v4.10 build 1827
- Common: 3rd party libraries were updated
- Tag Editor: blank spaces removes now automatically when save the changes
- Music library: selection in the table can be inverted now via the Num * key
- Fixed: common - an error occurs in some cases during application startup that leads to crash the application
- Fixed: Plugins - API - file cannot be downloaded if URL contains the ":" symbol in the path
- Fixed: Plugins - Compact Disk Audio - an access provider to the CDDB does not work
- Small bugs were fixed
Full list of changes you can find here.
Page 10 of 79