What's new in iTunes 12.5.2
This update includes stability and performance improvements. It also:
- Fixes an issue where albums may play in an unexpected order
- Resolves a problem that prevented lyrics from appearing while listening to Beats 1
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
What's new in Foobar2000 1.3.13
foobar2000 change log - version 1.3.13
- Corrected 1.3.12 regression causing certain DSP configurations to crash.
- New utility commands to optimize file layout & minimize file size.
- Improved compatibility with certain internet radio stations.
- Updated FFmpeg to 3.1.4.
- M4A file format compatibility fixes.
- Enabled WavPack 5 DSD decoding.
- Fixed a bug in Converter causing conversion to a root folder of a drive to occasionally fail.
AIMP v4.11 build 1841
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
What's new in AIMP v4.11 build 1841
- Fixed: Playlist - the "add entire folder if one file is sent" option does not work correctly in some cases (regression)
- Fixed: Playlist - no ability to select few collapsed groups via keyboard
- Fixed: music library - table - album thumbnails view - playback that invoked via mouse double click always started from the first track in group
- Fixed: Music Library - small bugs were fixed
- Fixed: Plugins - API - an error occurs when calculating the hash code for certain images (regression)
Full list of changes you can find here.
Page 7 of 78