AIMP v4.12 build 1878
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
What's new in AIMP v4.12 build 1878
- Sound Engine: support of ASIO devices with number of output channels more than 30
- Fixed: Skin Engine - the main window does not become active after closing child window
- Fixed: Music Library - Grouping Tree - selection resets to default state in some cases if the "By Folders" grouping template is used
- Fixed: Music Library - Grouping Tree - sorting works incorrectly in some cases
- Small bugs were fixed
Full list of changes you can find here.
foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
What's new in Foobar2000 1.3.14
foobar2000 change log - version 1.3.14
- Fixed bugs with conversion to multitrack (chained streams) Opus.
- Fixed a glitch in plaintext library/ playlist search query handling.
- Various cosmetic fixes for high DPI screens.
- File Operations component updated: smarter file delete feature, with options in advanced settings.
- Updated WavPack library (5.0 stable)
- Updated FFmpeg library (3.2.2)
What's new in iTunes 12.5.4
This update adds support for the new TV app on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple TV. And with Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro, use the scrubber to easily go to different parts of songs, movies, TV shows, and more.
- It also includes minor app and performance improvements.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
Page 6 of 78