MP3 & Audio Software New Release
What's new in iTunes 12.4
Now enjoy all of your music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, and more in a simpler design.
- Navigation. Now you can use Back and Forward buttons as you navigate between your Library, Apple Music, iTunes Store, and more.
- Media Picker. Easily switch between Music, Movies, TV shows, and more—and Edit to choose just the items you want.
- Library and Playlists. Use Sidebar to view your Library in new ways. Drag and drop songs to easily add them to Playlists. And Edit Sidebar to show only your favorite views.
- Menus. Menus in iTunes are now simpler and easier to use. Use the View menu to customize your Library or try context menus to act on specific items.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
What's new in Foobar2000 1.3.10
foobar2000 change log - version 1.3.10
- Fixed writing of empty ID3v2 tags when attempting to remove all attached pictures from files that do not have an ID3v2 tag yet.
- Added handling of M4A tag “Conductor” metadata value.
- Fixed crash on too long URLs.
- Updated Opus decoder to 1.1.1
- Fixed reading of iTunes “compilation” flag from ID3v2.2 tags as written by default by iTunes.
- Improved handling of malformed AIFF files.
- Updated FFmpeg to 3.0
- Added support for raw AAC files with ID3v2 tags. Note that use of raw AAC format is discouraged, please use MP4/M4A instead.
- “Add Folder” now accepts multiple selected folders if running Windows Vista or newer.
Worked around spurious context menu items in Windows Explorer.
- Reverted all shell integration fixes from 1.3.9 and 1.3.10 beta 1. They broke more than they fixed while attempting to work-around an obvious bug in Windows 10.
- Added an advanced preferences option to override FFmpeg -strict level to allow standard-compliant 7.1 AAC decoding.
- Added an advanced preferences option to disable media key event processing.
- Corrected crashing on certain malformed RAR files.
AIMP v4.01 build 1705
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
What's new in AIMP v4.01 build 1705
- Fixed: Bookmarks - selected bookmarks removes after sorting via drag-n-drop (regression)
- Fixed: Skin Engine - some skins from AIMP3 loads incorrectly (regression)
- Fixed: UI - in-place editing does not work in table elements (regression)
Full list of changes you can find here.
Page 8 of 36