MP3 & Audio Software New Release
Songbird is an open-source customizable music player that's under active development.
It is integrated with these Web 2.0 services: mashTape, SHOUTcast Radio, Last.fm Scrobbling, and Songkick concert tickets. You can enhance Songbird with community-contributed plugins like Media Flow.
What's new in Songbird 2.1.0
- With our Version 2.1 update for Songbird Classic, your desktop application can now:
- Push music to wireless devices, like speakers and televisions
- Act as a media server allowing wireless devices to pull from your Songbird library
Want to store playlists for different devices? You can and then stream to the kids’ room, the living room and the kitchen, all from your central desktop library. Our update even supports video playback, and in some devices, volume control and even scrubbing!
Development was done in partnership with Philips, ensuring compatibility with their DLNA compliant devices, while also working with any UPnP device.
Check out the new songbird.me web app: http://songbird.me
What's new in BSplayer 2.63.1070
- total time in playlist wasn't updated, fixed
- subtitles were 'cut' in some cases, fixed
- YouTube playback fixed
- other bug fixes
What's new in iTunes 10.7
iTunes 10.7 adds support for iOS 6 running on compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models. This update also adds support for the latest iPod nano and iPod shuffle models.
iTunes 10.7 is not yet popping up in our iTunes>Check for Updates, but it is available for download here.
iTunes 10.7 included:
- Adds support for iOS 6 running on compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models.
- Adds support for the latest iPod nano and iPod shuffle models.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
AIMP v3.10 Build 1074
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
What's new in AIMP v3.10 Build 1074
The major features in AIMP v3.10 (compared with AIMP v3.00):
- * Common: Localizations has been updated
- Fixed: The Audio Converter removes dots from file name
- Fixed: The autoname for playlist calculates incorrectly, if name of the folder contains dot symbol
- Fixed: Player hangs on attempt to read tags of some files in APE format
- Fixed: Small bugs and defects
Full list of changes you can find here.
Page 31 of 36