MP3 & Audio Software New Release
What's new in iTunes 12.7
The new iTunes focuses on music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, and audiobooks. It adds support for syncing iOS 11 devices and includes new features for—
Apple Music. Now discover music with friends. Members can create profiles and follow each other to see music they are listening to and any playlists they’ve shared.
Podcasts. iTunes U collections are now part of the Apple Podcasts family. Search and explore free educational content produced by leading schools, universities, museums, and cultural institutions all in one place. If you previously used iTunes to sync apps or ringtones to your iOS device, use the new App Store or Sounds Settings on iOS to redownload them without your Mac.
For information about the new iTunes, please see: support.apple.com/kb/HT208075
What's new in iTunes 12.6.2
iTunes 12.6.2 includes "minor app and performance improvements" More specific details on those improvements are not available.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
What's new in Foobar2000 1.3.16
foobar2000 change log - version 1.3.16
- Fixed horrible, horrible bug with inverted checkmarks in advanced preferences at 150% text size.
- Network streaming: added handlers for more HTTP redirect codes.
- Fixed foobar2000 process not setting its working directory to its installation location on startup.
- FLAC tagging fixes.
AIMP v4.13 build 1897
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
What's new in AIMP v4.13 build 1897
- Common: localization have been updated
- Audio Converter: special build of LAME
codec with unicode file names support has been added
- Fixed: Sound Engine - some scrunchies can be heard when stopping playback by closing the application
- Fixed: Sound Engine - app hangs on lost the audio focus if DirectSound method is used for output
- Fixed: Playlist - playlists with relative paths in AIMPPL4 format are imported incorrectly if file path is started form + or - character
- Fixed: Tag Editor - WAV-file that was edited in AIMP opens in Adobe Audition with the "meta data is corrupted" message in some cases
- Small bugs were fixed
Full list of changes you can find here.
Page 1 of 36